Front of House & Customer Care training designed for Theatre & The Arts
INCREASED INCOME - AMBASSADOR CREATION - ENHANCED CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
Selling merchandise and drinks is an important part of any theatre or art venue's revenue stream. Our Front of House Sales and Customer Service training modules help motivate staff to:
- Build rapport with customers
- Utilise positive body language
- Up-sell in a friendly and professional manner
Wentworth Theatre Training's Ambassador Programme has been specifically designed for FOH staff to help them develop the skills, confidence and professional approach necessary to deliver excellent customer service and care.
Our sessions examine:
- Phases of theatre
- How to make a positive first impression
- Ensuring customers enjoy the production
- Helping the customer get the most out of the interval
- Resolving 'everyday' theatre problems & patron issues
- Best practice when selling refreshments or merchandise
In addition to our extensive training services, we are well placed to carry out Front of House Customer Care Audits, providing independent feedback on existing standards and highlighting potential FOH training needs.
Our audits cover all areas of FOH, including:
- Management of incoming & outgoing visitors
- Interval management
- Staff attentiveness
- Merchandise & refreshment sales
"Thank you again for your feedback regarding our operation. Your comments have been well received and have proved invaluable."
Katharine Wojcik: Theatre Royal, Bath